In this continually changing cloud technology world, most business individuals, especially those belonging to the cloud sector, face security challenges. The unaccustomed threats steal sensitive data, and this is why these days, CCSP certification courses are in great demand.
SpireTec aims to provide the CCSP training program to those who want to build a strong career in this field. The CCSP certification holders validate their skills to manage, design the security applications and protect the data while adhering to the security policies and procedures.
The participants will learn about cloud-exercising practices and cloud security architecture. By understanding the course, the participants can improve their skills to get recruited for reputable posts in IT companies, cyber security services provider companies, and many others.
What Is the Pre-Requisite of Having the CCSP Certification Course Program?
The candidate who wants to enroll in the CCSP course must have at least five years of working experience in the CCSP CBK and information security domains. The participant must enroll with at least three years in information security and one year of CCSP knowledge.
However, if the candidate did the CCSK course program, you will be exempted from one year of information security work experience.
What Are the Skills You Will Learn by Having the CCSP Certification Course?
SpireTec team focuses on advanced learning and provides CCSP training to gain the following skills.
- Cloud data security
- Legal risk & compliance
- Cloud concepts architecture & design
- Cloud application security
- Cloud platform & infrastructure security
- Cloud security operations
What Are the Benefits of Having the CCSP Certification Course?
Once you achieve the CCSP certificate and gain the concepts, you will receive the following benefits.
- You can play a vital role in handling cloud data security in business companies.
- You can handle the legal risk and design cloud application security.
You will be able to handle all the security operations.
Module 1. Architecture Concepts and Design Requirements
Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Trusted Cloud Services
Module2. Cloud Data Security
. Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Strategies and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Data Rights Management
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PIN)
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
Module3. Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security.
Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
Module 4. Cloud Application Security.
Need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
- Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the Software Development Life-Cycle
- Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
Module 5. Operations.
Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-I)
- Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Collection, Acquisition, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
Module 6. Legal and Compliance.
Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variation
- Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|