Certified Cloud Security Professional: Overview
Enroll in our CCSP Training program to acquire advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud exercising standard practices, policies and procedures as recommended by cyber security experts at (ISC)². We train you as per the latest CCSP Exam patterns.
The CCSP Certification demonstrates your proven skills to recruiters or business heads. If you are in the mid of your career, the certification can advance your career to the next level. The progress earns not just a great compensation but also respects of cyber security leaders in the industry and colleagues at workplace.
The CCSP Exam has 125 questions that you need to answer in the specified 4 hours. Our experienced instructors handling the CCSP Training make you understand cloud security concepts and principles, identify and assess cloud-specific vulnerabilities and threats, manage a cloud security program using advanced tools and best practices, plan responses and recovery against cloud security incidents and maintaining and improve cloud security. Wondering about CCSP Certification Cost? Contact SpireTec today!
CCSP Certification: Skills You Learn
- Legal risk & compliance
- Cloud concepts architecture & design
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform & infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Cloud security operations
Who Should Take CCSP Certification?
- Enterprise Architect
Enterprise architects are responsible for designing and maintain information technology (IT) networks and services. Tasks performed by enterprise architects include maintaining IT services and projects, keeping the business up to date with new technology, providing feedback to the company on IT networks and potential improvements, and coordinating with other IT professionals. If you want to be an enterprise architect, reach out to us to know about CCSP training, CCSP Exam cost, schedules and other details.
- Security Administrator
Security administrator is one of the highly paid IT jobs. The professionals manage all IT-related security and safety issues within a company. This can include developing systems and policies, as well as overseeing the implementation of procedures to secure both company and customer data. We have empowered individuals and organizations with our instructor-led training program on CCSP certification. Write to us to know about CCSP Certification cost, CCSP Exam cost, etc.
- Systems Engineer
Possession of a CCSP Certification makes you the preferred choice of recruiters looking for systems engineers. They create the blueprint for systems to begin conception, production, and realization of valuable operations. In our CCSP Training we also help you build skills required to monitor the performance of systems and continually assess all parameters.
CCSP Certification also helps you boost your career as a Security Architect, Security Consultant, Security Engineer, Security Manager, and Systems Architect.
Prerequisites for CCSP Certification
Candidates must possess five years cumulative, hourly-paid or full-time work experience in information technology. Out of five, three years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). If you already have done a CCSK certification, you get exemption from one year of work experience. What to do when you do not have the necessary experience? You can take the CCSP Exam to earn an Associate of (ISC)² designation.
Module 1. Architecture Concepts and Design Requirements
Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Trusted Cloud Services
Module2. Cloud Data Security
. Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Strategies and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Data Rights Management
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PIN)
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
Module3. Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security.
Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
Module 4. Cloud Application Security.
Need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
- Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the Software Development Life-Cycle
- Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
Module 5. Operations.
Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-I)
- Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Collection, Acquisition, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
Module 6. Legal and Compliance.
Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variation
- Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|