The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
This is a blockchain technology course with some practical exercises to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. Candidates will understand blockchain technology well enough to put their knowledge to use in real life. The course exposes candidates to real-life blockchain and crypto trading with the purpose of using this knowledge in business opportunities.
This is a foundation course for blockchain, intended for anyone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business. The target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities
- Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads
- Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
Requirements involve having a basic understanding of the Internet and an open, curious mind.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|