AZ-500 Course, Training and Certification: Overview
Our Azure security training, based on AZ-500 Exam course, helps you lean and master the following skills – security posture design, maintenance, and detection, isolation, and fixing of vulnerabilities of IT infrastructure. Azure is the 2nd most popular cloud computing service in the world with its clientele in every industry.
If your business runs on an Azure-based computing service, enhance the skills and capability of your people with AZ-500 certification. SpireTec is a renowned corporate IT training institute in India. We serve to the global businesses through our online and on-site training services.
We also Azure 500 certification training to candidates interested in upskilling themselves for better career opportunities.
Microsoft AZ-500 Certification: Breakup of the Exam Topics
- Manage identity and access
- Implement platform protection
- Manage security operations
- Secure data and applications
Who Should Take AZ-500 Course Training?
Azure Security Engineers
An Azure security engineer is responsible for the management of cloud security to ensure data, applications and services of an organizations remain secure against any kind of the Internet breach. Th engineer has to ensure endpoint security and server security and keep a watch on threat analytics. Azure Security Training helps candidate to secure a good career path with organization of their choice.
IT or Network Administrators
Network administrators are responsible for keeping their organization’s computer network up to date. Candidates with the Azure 500 Certification have a competitive advantage in getting selected for the job profile in case the employer or their clients have an Azure based IT Infrastructure.
Development operations (DevOps) engineers are responsible for the production and ongoing maintenance of a website platform. They work with software development and IT operations to ensure the IT is well aligned with the business needs. DevOps engineers working in the Azure environment can benefit from our Azure Security Training.
Prerequisites for Microsoft Azure (AZ-500) Certification
The candidate interested in taking the AZ-500 Exam should be acquainted with scripting and automation. He or she must have an understanding of networking and virtualization. He or she must be familiar with the concept and architecture of cloud computing, its components, Azure products and services, and other Microsoft products and services.
AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Module 1: Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
Module 2: Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
Module 3: Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
Module 4: Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|