AZ-201: Azure Developer, Advanced Solutions Certification Course is designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
How to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
How to integrate and manage APIs by using the API Management service, configure a message-based integration architecture, and develop an application message model. How to integrate Azure Cognitive Services, like Computer Vision, QnA Maker, and natural language processing in your solution. You’ll also learn how to create and manage bots using the Bot Framework and Azure portal. The course also covers leveraging Azure Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics, and the IoT Hub for your IoT solution.
Who Should Attend
At Course Completion
After completing the Azure Developer, Advanced Solutions Certification Course, students will be able to:
Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel, and high-performance apps by using batches.
Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
Configure an app or service to send email
Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
Leverage Bing Search in your application.
Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
Candidates should be proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
AZ-201T01: Develop for an Azure Cloud Model
Module 1: Develop for asynchronous processing
- Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
Module 2: Develop for autoscaling
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that addresses a transient state
Module 3: Develop long-running tasks
- Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Implement resilient apps by using queues
- Implement code to address application events by using webhooks
- Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
Module 4: Implement distributed transactions
- Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
- Manage the transaction scope
- Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers
Module 5: Enable the search of textual content
- Create an Azure Search index
- Import searchable data
- Query the Azure Search index by using code
Module 6: Instrument an app or service and implement logging
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service
- Configure the logging service
AZ-201T02: Implement Azure Development Integration Solutions
Module 1: Manage APIs by using API Management
- Analyze recommendations in Security Center
- Create an API Management instance
- Configure authentication for APIs
- Create an API gateway
- Define policies for APIs
Module 2: Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Configure an app or service to send emails
- Configure an event publish and subscribe model
- Configure the Azure Relay service
- Create and configure a notification hub
- Create and configure an event hub
- Create and configure a service bus
- Configure an app or service with Microsoft Graph
Module 3: Develop an application message model
- Create an event model
- Create topics and subscriptions
AZ-201T03 : Develop Azure Cognitive Services, Bot, and IOT Solutions
Module 1: Develop Azure Cognitive Services solutions
- Cognitive Services overview
- Develop solutions using Computer Vision
- Develop solutions using Bing Web Search
- Develop solutions using Custom Speech Service
- Develop solutions using QnA Maker
Module 2: Create and integrate bots
- Azure Bot Service overview
- Create a bot using the Bot Builder SDK for .NET
- Using Language Understanding in your bot Register a bot with Bot Service
- Managing a bot using the Azure Portal
Module 3: Create and implement IoT solutions
- Working with the Azure IoT Hub
- Working with Azure Time Series Insights
- Working with Azure Stream Analytics
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|