AWS Technical Essentials training course familiarizes participants with products, services, and common solutions of Amazon Web Services. This AWS training will cover basic fundamentals to build expertise in identifying AWS services to be able to make informed business decisions about IT solutions according to unique requirements.
Who Should Do AWS Technical Essential Training?
- Any Professional want to start career in AWS
- Anyone responsible for explaining the AWS services to customer
- Solution Architects
- SysOps administrators
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Learn about the basic concepts of data center design.
- Understand concepts and terminology related to AWS platform
- Learn to navigate and use the AWS Management Console.
- Utilize the infrastructure services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Auto Scaling, Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Implement security practices for AWS and Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Utilize database services, such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Implement management tools in AWS including AWS Trusted Advisor and Amazon CloudWatch.
Module 1: Introduction and History of AWS
Module 2: AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
Module 3: AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
Module 4: AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
Module 5: AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||1 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||1 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||1 Days||Ask for Quote|