AWS Solutions Architect Professional (SAP C01)
Enroll and prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) examination thoroughly, and pass it securing good marks with assistance from instructor-led AWS Solution Architect training from SpireTec.
In our solution architect training, we demonstrate how to design and deploy scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS. Learn the acumen to identify client’s requirements and challenges and pick the right AWS services. Also, learn skills to make operations cost-efficient and reliable.
The AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional exam consists of 75 questions (either multiple choice or multiple response). You get 180 minutes to complete the exam, which has multiple choice (one correct answer out of four), and multiple response (two correct answers out of five or more) questions. The exam is available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
The SAP C01 Exam is a pass-fail exam. You need to secure at least 750 out of 1000 marks to pass it. The results are reported as a score from 100 to 1,000. The results with scores below 100 are not declared.
AWS Solution Architect Course
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
Who Should Take AWS Architect Training?
Develop optimized high quality code deliverables using AWS resources like AWS Glue, AWS Lambda, AWS Crawler, etc. In the AWS architect training online, we also help you apply AWS developer tools like Amazon CodeGuru, Amazon Corretto, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) and AWS Cloud9.
Our AWS Solution Architect course also augments your knowledge pool as an IT consultant. Assist your client with the selection of the right AWS services that make their product or service more purposeful, reliable and secure. Learn skills to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
AWS Solution Architect training advances your career in the IT industry. AWS Solution Architect course is useful as a project manager, particularly if you are handling a team of AWS developers and architects. Monitor their deliverables, and help them design and deploy applications on AWS that meet the client’s objective.
Eligibilities or Recommendations
Candidates shall possess 2 or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS. Acquaintance with a scripting language, Windows and Linux environments and AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management.
Module 1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
- Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
Module 2: Design for New Solutions
- Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution.
- Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
- Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
- Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives.
- Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
Module 3: Migration Planning
- Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
- Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
Module 4: Cost Control
- Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
- Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution.
Module 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- Troubleshoot solution architectures.
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
- Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|