AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam and Certification: Overview
At SpireTec, get end-to-end training from industry-recognized trainers to prepare for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam.
We help you learn AWS architectural design principles, steps to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies, and manage their product lifecycle successfully. In a nutshell, we help you make the best use of the AWS cloud computing resources.
Whether you are an individual who wants to grow or a business focused driving workforce efficiency and contributing to your client’s success – SpireTec can help you achieve your goals by providing the best training for AWS Solution Architect Professional Exam.
The AWS Professional Certification training program is available online. However, if you are an organization, and want to conduct the training on-site, we are ready to provide on-site training as well. Get in touch with us to know the best AWS Solution Architect Certification cost.
About AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam
The exam has multiple choice questions. The allotted time is 130 minutes to complete the AWS Solution Architect Professional Exam.
AWS Solution Architect Certification: Skills Measured
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development & management
- Information security incident management
Who Should Take AWS Professional Certification?
If you are an IT professional, and wondering how AWS solution architect certification cost you pay today will make a difference, here is your answer. See what career options you may pursue after the AWS Solution Architect Professional Exam:
- Operational Support Engineer
An Operational Support Engineer is responsible for keeping all AWS-based applications running at their peak. The professional has to monitor and fix any operational issues reported with a company’s tooling. He or she has to assist with application or environment upgrade as and when required. The yearly compensation can be in the range: $59,000-$92,000
- Cloud Software Engineer
The designated IT professionals design and implement new software services and systems in AWS environment. While preparing you for the AWS Solution Architect Professional Exam, we help you learn how to make best use of the AWS components. The yearly salary of an AWS cloud software engineer floats in the range: $63,000 – $93,000
- System Integrator — Cloud
This profile warrants a thorough understanding of cloud computing and information systems. System Integrators work in a multi-functional team with common goals to support complex deployment and troubleshoot any real-time issues. The average yearly salary is $81,000.
- AWS Solutions Architect
AWS Solutions Architects design, build and maintain highly available, cost-efficient, and scalable AWS cloud environments. The preparation for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam helps them learn about the latest AWS toolsets and cloud computing trends. As per the current trend, the salary can be in the bracket: $98,000 – $150,000.
Prerequisites for the AWS Professional Certification
- Practical knowledge of handling compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Practical know-how regarding AWS deployment and management services
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to suggest AWS services that can meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
Module 1: Design Resilient Architectures
- Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- Determine how to design high availability and/or fault-tolerant architectures.
Module 2: Define Performant Architectures
- Choose performant storage and databases.
- Apply caching to improve performance.
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
Module 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Determine how to secure application tiers.
- Determine how to secure data.
- Define the networking infrastructure for a single VPC application.
Module 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- Determine how to design cost-optimized compute.
Module 5: Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
- Choose design features in solutions that enable operational excellence.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|