The AWS Certified Security – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a security role with at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity is given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk
Module 1: Incident Response
- Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
Module 2: Logging and Monitoring
- Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- Design and implement a logging solution.
- Troubleshoot logging solutions.
Module 3: Infrastructure Security
- Design edge security on AWS.
- Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure.
- Design and implement host-based security.
Module 4: Identity and Access Management
- Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
Module 5: Data Protection
- Design and implement key management and use.
- Troubleshoot key management.
- Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|