AWS Security Specialty Course (SCS C01)
Get access to instructor-led AWS Security Specialty training from SpireTec to prepare for your SCS C01 Exam and pass it with an admirable score.
We create an interactive training session based on the latest AWS Security Specialty course. We are adept in harnessing the power of the technology tools required for building the AWS Security Specialty Training program. The session makes you thorough with the concept, tools and features for AWS data protection, and best practices.
AWS Security Specialty Exam has 65 questions that are either multiple choice or multiple response. You get 170 minutes to complete it. The exam SCS C01 is conducted in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
The competency and certification helps you not just get the dream jobs but also to perform at your best and contribute to the organizational missions and visions. With AWS services becoming popular, there has been a growing demand for AWS Certified Security professionals.
AWS Security Specialty Course: What You Learn
- Specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- Data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency in the deployment of AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- Understanding of security operations and risk
Who Should Take AWS Certified Security Specialty Training?
With decentralization becoming a way for most of the organizations, the demand for security engineers has increased. They need to maintain security of organizational data moving across or accessed at different terminals, which may be geographically apart. AWS Certified Security Specialty certification endorses your knowledge and skills required to perform the job effortlessly.
The understanding of the best AWS security practices helps developers to build secure and fault-tolerant software applications. Considering the growing security risks, demands of regulators and concerns of users with respect to their privacy, it’s the high time to build secure applications. Our training for AWS Security Specialty Exam imbibes you with the required expertise.
IT consultants are responsible for providing the right guidance to their clients. They have to understand customer requirements and business objectives and assess security risks and, accordingly, provide the right guidance. Providing strategic advice on using AWS technology to achieve goals requires a thorough understanding of the AWS security features and tools. Preparation for AWS Security Specialty exam (SCS C01) helps you acquire the desired skills.
Eligibilities or Recommendations
Minimum two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads. Working knowledge of security controls for workloads on AWS. Or a minimum of five years of IT security experience designing and implementing security solutions.
Module 1: Incident Response
- Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
Module 2: Logging and Monitoring
- Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- Design and implement a logging solution.
- Troubleshoot logging solutions.
Module 3: Infrastructure Security
- Design edge security on AWS.
- Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure.
- Design and implement host-based security.
Module 4: Identity and Access Management
- Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
Module 5: Data Protection
- Design and implement key management and use.
- Troubleshoot key management.
- Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|