AWS Machine Learning Certification Course (MLS C01)
Complete your AWS Machine Learning Certification Course under the guidance of experienced faculty from SpireTec. Our instructor-led AWS Machine Learning Training prepares you for the MLS C01 Exam in a step-by-step manner. Learn to design, implement, deploy, and maintain ML solutions to solve business challenges. Machine Learning is one of the top 10 IT skills to stay in demand.
We make use of the latest eLearning tools and techniques to deliver AWS Machine Learning training. Whether you are an individual or a corporate, you can benefit from our course and learn at your own pace.
AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam has 65 questions (either multiple choice or multiple response). A multiple-choice question has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors), and a multiple response question has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
AWS Machine Learning Certification: Skills Measured
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
Who Should Take AWS ML Certification?
Machine Learning Engineers
The average salary for a Machine Learning Engineer in the US job market is $112,819. Top companies recruiting machine learning engineers are Apple Computer, Inc, Accenture, Amazon.com and PricewaterhouseCoopers. AWS Machine Learning Specialty keeps you ahead of the competition as recruiters prefer skilled candidates who can quickly start with the work.
With the growing demand for AI—enabled software applications, the demand for software engineering candidates possessing AWS Machine Learning training and the corresponding certification has increased too. Machine learning data enhances the security, performance, and reliability of simple to complex software services. The average for a Software Developer in the US economy is $72,162. Skills pertaining to AWS certified machine learning specialty help you get a better remuneration.
Machine Learning and AI bring a new dimension to software testing. It helps them analyze the growing data with a better accuracy and in a faster way. Increased productivity and accuracy contribute to the service delivery, customer satisfaction and revenue. Possession of AWS ML certification makes you stand out in the interview process and handle your work responsibilities without any stress.
Eligibilities or Recommendations
Candidates shall have basic understanding of ML algorithms, experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization and ML and deep learning frameworks, skills performing model-training best practices and ability to follow deployment and operational best practices
Module 1: Data Engineering
- Create data repositories for machine learning.
- Identify and implement a data-ingestion solution.
- Identify and implement a data-transformation solution.
Module 2: Exploratory Data Analysis
- Sanitize and prepare data for modelling.
- Perform feature engineering.
- Analyze and visualize data for machine learning.
Module 3: Modeling
- Frame business problems as machine learning problems.
- Select the appropriate model(s) for a given machine learning problem.
- Train machine learning models.
- Perform hyperparameter optimization.
- Evaluate machine learning models.
Module 4: Machine Learning Implementation and Operations
- Build machine learning solutions for performance, availability, scalability, resiliency, and fault tolerance.
- Recommend and implement the appropriate machine learning services and features for a given problem.
- Apply basic AWS security practices to machine learning solutions.
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|