AWS Certified Developer Associate Training: Overview
With our AWS Certified Developer Associate training, learn to develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications using AWS.
SpireTec provides instructor-led AWS Developer Training to individual candidates and corporate. Adhering to the latest AWS Developer Certification course, we provide a comprehensive training on core AWS services (Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito authentication, S3, CloudFront, Amazon Aurora, Dynamo DB, CloudFront, Cloud Formation scripts, etc.), uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices. Whether you aspire to be a software developer or boost your existing career, AWS Certified Developer Associate training can make your dream come true.
AWS Developer Certification exam has 65 questions. They are either multiple choice or multiple response. Multiple choice has one correct answer out of four, and multiple response has two correct answers out of five or more. You get 130 minutes to complete your test. The exam is available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification: Skills Measured
- Domain 1: Deployment
- Domain 2: Security
- Domain 3: Development with AWS Services
- Domain 4: Refactoring
- Domain 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Who Should Take AWS Developer Training?
Design, architect, develop and deploy software applications using AWS cloud – AWS Developer Certification validates your skills. We provide an industry-oriented AWS Developer training that also helps you establish the solution architecture approach, structure and lead requirements analysis, outline key architectural decisions, plan for milestones, manage engagement outcomes, and oversee cloud engineer assignments to manage toward engagement outcomes. The vast strategic knowledge and skills help you reach your career goals in a shorter time span.
AWS Certified Developer Associate Training helps you structure, lead and facilitate various design meetings and workshops being the face of your organization. The understanding and skills also help you become an independent technology consultant, where you analyze the client current state, define key outcomes, define/revise IT strategy, design conceptual solutions, plan and execute design and implementation work and provide estimation on time, cost and quality targets.
If your job demands managing application development projects based on AWS cloud resources, it’s highly recommended to take AWS Developer Certification. The training helps you design and coordinate project plans, resource plans and financials, and ensure all requirements and objectives are met.
Prerequisites for the AWS Developer Certification
- Knowledge of at least a high-level programming language, e.g., Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Knowledge in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Hands-on experience in using AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
Module 1: Deployment
- Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS.
- Deploy serverless applications.
Module 2: Security
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services.
- Implement encryption using AWS services.
- Implement application authentication and authorization.
Module 3: Development with AWS Services
- Write code for serverless applications.
- Translate functional requirements into application design.
- Implement application design into application code.
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI.
Module 4: Refactoring
- Optimize application to best use AWS services and features.
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS.
Module 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Write code that can be monitored.
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|