AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner: Overview
Earn the industry-recognized AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification that validates your capability and skills to make effective utilization of AWS Cloud services.
SpireTec provides instructor-led AWS Cloud Practitioner training to guide you successfully qualify the AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam. We conduct an interactive descriptive session to help you thoroughly understand the principles and practices involved in AWS management and compliance adherence. Learn to effectively and effortlessly manage AWS components including compute, analytics, application integration, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools, and tools for the Internet of Things and much more.
You can take AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of your home or office as an online proctored exam. For many of the advanced AWS certifications, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended or fundamental certification.
About AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam
The exam has 65 multiple choice questions. The allotted time is 90 minutes to complete the AWS Solution Architect Professional Exam. The exam is available in English, Indonesian (Bahasa), Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner: Skills Measured
- Define AWS Cloud and its fundamental infrastructure
- Understand AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Know AWS Cloud value proposition
- Learn key services under the ambit of AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Who Should Take AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam?
Learn what career options you may pursue after the AWS Solution Architect Professional Exam or how the certification can boost your career.
Cloud Security Practitioner
The IT professional is responsible for designing, building, and protecting enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people across multiple cloud environments. The AWS Cloud Practitioner training helps you thoroughly understand AWS Cloud and its fundamental infrastructure, which makes your job easier.
Information Security Analysts
Information security analysts working for an organization using AWS cloud can boost their career with AWS Cloud Practitioner training. With the rising incidences of cyber attacks, organizations are focused on hiring the right talents and the certification validates your skills to do so.
Cloud Design and Technical Architect
The profession demands creating high-level design document (HLD) and low-level design document as per the client’s requirements. The AWS practitioner certification is an endorsement of your skills. It makes you progress your career and get paid better than the rest.
Software engineers either building applications using AWS components or deploying it over AWS need to have a fundamental understanding of AWS. IT recruiters emphasize on selecting candidates with AWS practitioner certification.
Prerequisites for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform. Minimum six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
- Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
- List the different cloud architecture design principles
Module 2: Security
- Define the AWS Shared Responsibility model
- Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- Identify AWS access management capabilities
- Identify resources for security support
Module 3: Technology
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Define the AWS global infrastructure
- Identify the core AWS services
- Identify resources for technology support
Module 4: Billing and Pricing
- Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
- Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- Identify resources available for billing support
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|