The AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform complex Big Data analyses with at least two years of experience using AWS technology.
A new version of the AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty exam will be available in April 2020 with a new name, AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Implement core AWS Big Data services according to basic architecture best practices
- Design and maintain Big Data
- Leverage tools to automate data analysis
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates hold an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Background in defining and architecting AWS Big Data services with the ability to explain how they fit in the data life cycle of collection, ingestion, storage, processing, and visualization
- Minimum five years hands-on experience in a data analytics field
- Experience in designing a scalable and cost-effective architecture to process data
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|