AWS Certified Big Data Specialty (BDS C00)
SpireTech offers an instructor-led AWS Big Data training online for candidates aspiring to take the AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty (BDS C00) Exam.
Our AWS Certification Data Analytics classroom training enables candidates to have more face-to-face interactions with their instructors. We provide a host of learning materials, such as notes, slides and recorded lectures to help with your post-classroom exam preparation. Faster response times and up-to-date practice exams, prepare you for the BDS C00 Exam in the best possible way.
The AWS Certification Data Analytics exam has either multiple choice (Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options) or multiple response (Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options) questions. You get 170 minutes to answer the questions. The exam is available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
AWS Big Data Specialty Course
- Implement core AWS big data services according to basic architectural best practices.
- Design and maintain big data.
- Leverage tools to automate data analysis.
Who Should Take AWS Big Data Specialty Training?
Become an AWS certified big data specialty professional to advance your data scientist career. Whether it’s finding the job with your dream company or excelling your existing career, the certification can make a huge difference to your professional world.
AWS certified big data specialty professionals gain a competitive edge over their counterparts. The skills on handling and integration AWS big data services are useful across a number of IT professions including technology consulting, software designing, engineering and testing.
Banking and finance professionals
As a banking and finance professionals if you need to handle big volume of structured and unstructured data, this AWS big data training can make your job easier. It helps you organize data and read key signals that can make a difference to your business.
AWS big data specialty training helps you get insights from customer acquisition campaigns and models and improve your it further to convert visitors into customers. Add descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive capabilities to your application to work smartly and outpace the competition. Keeping customer benefits front-and-center, you can increase sales volume and frequency both.
Eligibilities or Recommendations
Candidates must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience using AWS technology and AWS security best practices. The candidate must have a working knowledge of AWS architecture and services and their integration with each other. Candidates possessing fundamental and architectural knowledge of AWS big data services can easily sail through the course content.
Module 1: Collection
- Determine the operational characteristics of the collection system
- Select a collection system that handles the frequency of data change and type of data being ingested
- Identify the properties that need to be enforced by the collection system: order, data structure, metadata, etc.
- Explain the durability and availability characteristics for the collection approach
Module 2: Storage
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the storage solution
- Determine data access and retrieval patterns
- Evaluate mechanisms for capture, update, and retrieval of catalog entries
- Determine appropriate data structure and storage format
Module 3: Processing
- Identify the appropriate data processing technology for a given scenario
- Determine how to design and architect the data processing solution
- Determine the operational characteristics of the solution implemented
Module 4: Analysis
- Determine the tools and techniques required for analysis
- Determine how to design and architect the analytical solution
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the Analysis
Module 5: Visualization
- Determine the appropriate techniques for delivering the results/output
- Determine how to design and create the Visualization platform
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the Visualization system
Module 6: Data Security
- Determine encryption requirements and/or implementation technologies
- Choose the appropriate technology to enforce data governance
- Identify how to ensure data integrity
- Evaluate regulatory requirements
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||TBD Days||Ask for Quote|