This course provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the warehouse management flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
The intended audience includes partners and customers who want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Inventory and Warehouse Management functionality. The course is intended for warehouse workers, warehouse managers, shipping and receiving personnel, and other people in organizations responsible for the setup and administration of warehouse management functionality.
Course Prerequisites For 80544
- 80300: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- 80305: Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management concepts.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
Basic knowledge of warehouse management concepts.Completed the Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|