This course delivers breakdown of Microsoft PowerApps. Students will be taught how to design, test and publish new apps that work with a variety of data sources. We will take users through a selection of well-crafted lessons to help them build new applications for their business.
This class has something for everything, from beginners who wish to customize their data entry forms in SharePoint right up to advanced users who need to use advanced formulas to deliver more bespoke actions to their apps.
- Understand when to use PowerApps
- Describe the components of PowerApps and their correct use
- Create PowerApps from exsiting data sources
- Brand PowerApps
- Customise PowerApps beyond just using the automated wizards
- Connect to a range of data sources from Excel to Azure SQL
- Understand the difference between canvas apps and model-driven apps
- Integrate PowerApps with other Office 365 systems – including Teams and SharePoint Online
- Administer and Maintain PowerApps
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|