This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of setting up, customizing, configuring and maintaining the CRM components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics 365 security model, learn how to customize the Dynamics 365 framework, create and maintain powerful workflows and business process flows and use solutions to package and deploy customizations across multiple Dynamics 365 environments.
This course is intended for Information workers, IT Professionals and Developers. Students should have an existing working knowledge of either Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
At Course Completion
- Understand the features and tools that exist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customizers
- Be aware of integrating complimenting Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Skpe for Business and Exchange
- Undertake and carry out the initial setup and configuration required in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment
- Design and configure a comprehensive Security model using the inbuilt tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Customize the Dynamics 365 schema by creating custom Entities, Fields and Relationships
- Design custom Information Forms, Quick View Forms, Quick Create Forms and System Views
- Create System Charts, Dashboards and Interactive Experience Dashboards
- Create and manage Business Rules using the Business Rule Designer
- Plan, design and implement best practice Workflow, Business Process Flows and Custom Actions
- Be able to apply best practice methodology using Unmanaged and Managed Solutions to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations and patches
Ideally a working knowledge of Microsoft .Net and Visual Studio
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|