This course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites. Your goal is to learn how to make SharePoint relevant to your team by using a sites functionality to help you share information and collaborate with your colleagues.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to become the ultimate site owner; whether you are building sites for yourself or helping other people to create and maintain their sites.
At Course Completion
- Understand and describe the functionality of SharePoint 2013
- Creating and Delete Sites
- Creating and Managing Web Pages including content such as pictures and videos
- Define Business Information and Retention to standardize and automate the creation and management of content
- Adding and Configuring Apps to make sites relevant to specific business requirements
- Building Processes with Workflow
- Customizing Security
- Communicating with Social Tools inclusing Newsfeeds and Community Sites
- Work with Search
- Building Business Scenarios using combinations of the above techniques to solve real world problems
No previous knowledge is required to attend this course.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|