This is a 5-day instructor-led course on how to use your project. monitoring, project planning, reporting, application settings, consolidation projects, collaborative project management.
About This Course
This 5-day course with a teacher will allow students to gain system knowledge and project management skills using the capabilities of the Microsoft Project 2016 application, acquire skills in project calendar and resource planning, project evaluation and optimization in terms of time, cost and labor costs, tracking and monitoring project progress, analysis, forecasting and making changes to the project plan, preparing reports, setting up the application, consolidating projects, joint project management.
This course is interesting for managers and planners of large projects or a large number of projects, program managers and project portfolios, employees of a project management office, whose tasks include calendar and resource project management using Microsoft Project.
At Course Completion
- Implement project scheduling and resource planning
- Evaluate and optimize the project in terms of time, costs and labor costs
- Track and monitor project progress
- Analyze, predict and make changes to the project plan
- Prepare reports
- Configure application
- Consolidate and manage projects together
- Basic understanding of Project Management concepts
- You need to be well-versed with the Windows Operating System
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|