This five-day instructor-led course is a complete high-level tour of the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack. It introduces students to the SQL 2012 Business Intelligence and SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence services including PerformancePoint Service, Excel Services, Business Connectivity Services, Visio Services and the Business Intelligence Center focusing on their interdependency. Each of the modules is stand-alone allowing for customization of the course for those audiences that may not have an interest in a certain service.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Browse the data within the cube using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Browse data using Visual Studio 2013.
- Connect to a tabular source, import tables, and explore the data.
- Successfully Navigate SQL Server Data Tools.
- Successfully Navigate SQL Server Management Studio.
- Run the Import Export Wizard.
- Create a Project.
- Add and Configure Connections to the Control Flow.
- Add and Configure Execute SQL Tasks.
- Connect and Configure Precedence Constraints.
- Add and Configure Data Flow Tasks.
- Use the Destination Assistant.
- Copy a Package and Reuse Project Connection Managers.
- Add and Configure a Data Conversion Transformation.
- Add and Configure a Conditional Split Transformation.
- Add and Configure a Multicast Transformation.
- Add and Configure an Aggregate Transformation.
- Create a Data Source.
- Create a Data View.
- Successfully Navigate a Cube.
- Successfully Navigate and Configure Partitions.
- Use the Aggregation Design Wizard.
- Create and Configure a Data Profiling Task.
- Configure Proactive Cache.
- Deploy and Process a Project.
- Build a Cube.
- Understand the Functionality of MDX.
Understanding of the benefits of business intelligence.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|