The focus of this course is on the SharePoint 2013 business intelligence platform and not on the SQL business intelligence services. As far as possible each of the modules is stand-alone allowing for customization of the course for those audiences that may not have an interest in a certain service.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Browse the data within the cube using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Browse data using Visual Studio 2013.
- Connect to a tabular source, import tables, and explore the data.
- Explore the options and settings available within the new SharePoint 2013 Central Administration.
- Create a new web application and business intelligence site while exploring the features of both.
- Create a SharePoint library to hold Excel workbooks and explore trusted file locations.
- Utilize the Power View add-in for Excel.
- Create an Excel workbook with a parameter and save it to a SharePoint document library.
- Add Web Apps to a webpage.
- Explore the Dashboard Designer interface and know how to create and configure a data source.
- Create and configure a standard KPI and a scorecard.
- Create and configure a leaf KPI and a scorecard.
- Create two blank KPI’s and then roll them into an objective KPI.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|