This five-day instructor-led course is intended for power users, who are tasked with working within the SharePoint 2013 environment. This course will provide a deeper, narrowly-focused training on the important and popular skills needed to be an administrator for SharePoint site collections and sites.
This course is intended for SharePoint site collection administrators, site administrators and power users who are tasked with working within the SharePoint environment.
At Course Completion
- Design and implement a company portal structure using SharePoint 2013 objects including sites, libraries, lists and pages
- Explain the role of security and permissions throughout SharePoint 2013
- Implement guidelines for consistency in building a company portal to aid in the day-to-day administration of content in SharePoint 2013
- Enhance the design of and content on a company portal using SharePoint 2013 themes and web parts
- Explain the importance of governance for the planning and managing future growth of the SharePoint 2013 implementation
- Identify options to integrate data from other systems as well as preserve existing data
- Explain the role of social networking in SharePoint 2013 and its impact on collaboration
understanding of sharepoint portal with all the features
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|