This SharePoint 2013 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint. This course is for information workers.
At Course Completion
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2013 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2013.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2013 resources.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|