This course is intended for IT consultants and telecommunications professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications (UC) and need to translate business requirements into technical architectures and designs for UC solutions. It is also intended for support staff in charge of maintaining UC solutions. The student should be familiar with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and the telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
At course completion
- Describe the various voice workloads available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Assess a network in preparation for a Skype for Business Server 2015 or Skype for Business Online voice solution.
- Deploy and configure a Skype for Business voice solution that combines Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Enterprise Voice.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling.
- Configure on-premises Enterprise Voice functionality.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity.
- Integrate Skype for Business Server 2015 with non-Microsoft voice infrastructures.
- Plan for and deploy Cloud Connector Edition.
- Configure features that extend Skype for Business Enterprise Voice (on-premises) functionality, such as Location Information Servers and Response Groups.
- Optimize voice communications on a TCP/IP network.
- Use Call Quality Methodology and Skype for Business Server 2015 monitoring tools and reports.
- Troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Voice (on-premises) voice communications.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|