The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability to use Microsoft R Server to create and run an analysis on a large dataset, and show how to utilize it in Big Data environments, such as a Hadoop or Spark cluster, or a SQL Server database.
The primary audience for this course is people who wish to analyze large datasets within a big data environment.
The secondary audience are developers who need to integrate R analyses into their solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how Microsoft R Server and Microsoft R Client work
- Use R Client with R Server to explore big data held in different data stores
- Visualize data by using graphs and plots
- Transform and clean big data sets
- Implement options for splitting analysis jobs into parallel tasks
- Build and evaluate regression models generated from big data
- Create, score, and deploy partitioning models generated from big data
- Use R in the SQL Server and Hadoop environments
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|