This five-day course describes how to use Configuration Manager 2016 and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager.
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
At course completion
• Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
• Analyze data by using queries and reports.
• Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
• Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
• Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
• Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
• Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
• Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
• Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
• Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices.
• Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|