This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops and devices in small to medium-sized networks. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as AD DS domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Students who seek certification in exam 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 also will benefit from this course. In addition, this course is intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who work in small to medium-sized organizations, and who provide Tier 1 or Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan, install, and upgrade to Windows 10.
- Perform post-installation configuration.
- Implement networking.
- Implement network security.
- Manage Windows 10 with Group Policy.
- Implement remote management.
- Manage local storage.
- Manage files and resources.
- Install and manage apps.
- Secure Windows 10.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Maintain and update Windows 10.
- Recover and troubleshoot Windows 10.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|