This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam also will benefit from this course. Additionally, this course builds skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians who provide Tier 2 support to users who are running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium-sized and larger organizations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device that is running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|