This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who configure and support Windows PCs and devices. You will learn the new skills you need to support Windows 8.1 in a Windows Server domain environment with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. You will learn how to install and customize Windows 8.1 operating systems and apps, as well as how to migrate user state and settings. Additionally, you will learn how to resolve common support issues related to Windows 8.1, including troubleshooting Internet Explorer, recovering BitLocker encrypted drives, and optimizing performance. Finally, you will learn about implementing Client Hyper-V in Windows 8.1.
The primary audience for this course is IT professionals who configure and support Windows 7 or Windows 8-based PCs, devices, users, and associated network and security resources, and who wish to update their skills to Windows 8.1. The audience includes experienced IT Professionals who focus on supporting a broad range of technical issues related to Windows operating systems, devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware.
A secondary audience for this course includes certification candidates who want to migrate their current credentials to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) for Windows 8.1, and have either:
- An existing Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) level certification for Windows 7
- An existing Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) level certification for Windows 8
At course completion
- Describe the solutions and features related to managing Windows 8.1 in an enterprise network environment.
- Install Windows 8.1 and upgrade previous versions of Windows to Windows 8.1.
- Configure and manage Windows 8.1 by using Windows PowerShell, Group Policy, and Windows Intune.
- Implement an application strategy for Windows 8.1.
- Manage non-domain member devices and provide resource access for these devices.
- Secure Windows 8.1 devices by using appropriate tools and technologies.
- Configure remote access for computers running Windows 8.1.
- Monitor and recover Windows 8.1.
- Implement Client Hyper-V® in Windows 8.1.
At least two years of experience in the IT field,Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|