Implementing SQL Data Warehouse (SSIS) training course imparts core skills on the implementation of data warehouse platform for supporting a BI solution. Participants enrolled for this SQL Data Warehouse certification will learn to create the data warehouse with SQL Server 2016 and Azure SQL Data Warehouse. The Microsoft business intelligence training course also covers the Implementation of ETL using Integration Services, validation and cleansing of data using Data Quality Services and Master Data Services.
Implementing SQL Data Warehouse course is ideal for database professionals, BI developers, and professionals who are responsible for creating BI solutions in an enterprise environment.
There are three types of data warehouse:
- Operational Data Store – An Operational Data Store (ODS) is a type of database that processes data from multiple sources and sends it to the corresponding operational system and data warehouse. Since an ODS is used to store short term data, it serves as an intermediate database.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse – An Enterprise Data Warehouse is a common database that holds all the business data and makes it available across the company for analysis and planning purposes.
- Data Mart – A data mart is responsible for serving a particular group by making the specific set of data available to that group so that the users don’t have to waste their precious time and efforts in searching for the data they need.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Understand the components of a data warehousing solution
- Implement a logical and physical design to create a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Understand SSIS for implementing data flows
- Create dynamic packages using parameters and variables
- Implement Data Quality Services and Master Data Services
- Implement custom components for extending SSIS
- Implement Business Intelligence and its common scenarios in this SQL Data Warehouse certification training
Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality. Working knowledge of relational databases.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|