This course is aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premise infrastructure. The course introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
This course is intended for:
• Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
• IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
• IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
• Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
• IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
• IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
• IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
• Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
• Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
• Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
• Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
• Deploy and configure websites.
• Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
• Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
• Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
• Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
• Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
• Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
• Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
• Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
• Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
• Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
• Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|