Primary: .NET developers who want to learn how to develop services and deploy them to hybrid environments.
Secondary: .NET developers with Web application development experience who are exploring developing new applications or porting existing applications to Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic concepts of service development and data access strategies using the .NET platform.
- Describe the Microsoft Azure cloud platform and its compute, data, and application hosting offerings.
- Design and develop a data-centric application using Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core.
- Design, implement, and consume HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Extend HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Host services on-premises and in Microsoft Azure.
- Deploy services to both on-premises and cloud environments and manage the interface and policy for their services.
- Choose a data storage solution, cache, distribute, and synchronize data.
- Monitor, log, and troubleshoot services.
- Describe claim-based identity concepts and standards, and implement authentication and authorization with Azure Active Directory.
- Create scalable service applications.
Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types,Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|