- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2017 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and Fetch API.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
- Use WebPack to package web applications for production.
Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Overview of HTML
- Overview of CSS
- Creating a Web Application by Using Visual Studio 2012
Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Creating an HTML5 Page
- Styling an HTML5 Page
- Introduction to jQuery
Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Overview of Forms and Input Types
- Validating User Input by Using HTML5 Attributes
Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using XMLHTTPRequest
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using jQuery AJAX operations
Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Styling Text
- Styling Block Elements
- CSS3 Selectors
- Enhancing Graphical Effects by Using CSS3
- Creating Custom Objects
- Extending Objects
Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Interacting with Files
- Incorporating Multimedia
- Reacting to Browser Location and Context
- Debugging and Profiling a Web Application
Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Reading and Writing Data Locally
- Adding Offline Support by Using the Application Cache
Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Supporting Multiple Form Factors
- Creating an Adaptive User Interface
Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
- Creating Interactive Graphics by Using Scalable Vector Graphics
- Programmatically Drawing Graphics by Using a Canvas
Module 12: Animating the User Interface
- Applying CSS Transitions
- Transforming Elements
- Applying CSS Keyframe Animations
Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Introduction to Web Sockets
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using Web Sockets
Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
- Introduction to Web Workers
- Performing Asynchronous Processing by Using a Web Worker
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|