Home / All Courses / Microsoft / Microsoft SQL Server 2016 / Administration / 20465: Designing Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2014
This course is intended for database professionals who need who plan, implement, and manage database solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing database infrastructure.
- Planning and implementing consolidation strategies.
- Planning and implementing high availability solutions.
- Planning and implementing disaster recovery solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess an existing enterprise environment.
- Plan and implement Policy-Based Management.
- Describe the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Describe considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|