This course is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. The main purpose of the course is to prepare people for the exam “70-461: Writing Queries Using Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 Transact-SQL.” This exam will be the underlying exam for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subqueries
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|