This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|