The primary audience for this course is information technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for the Skype for Business 2015 deployment in their organizations. Experience with previous versions of Lync Server is beneficial but not required to take this course. Students should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Skype for Business. Students should also be familiar with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Office 365.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who are planning to take the exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015 as a stand-alone exam or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Communications certification exam.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Skype for Business 2015 architecture and design a Skype for Business 2015 topology.
- Install and implement Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Administer Skype for Business Server 2015 by using various tools.
- Configure users and clients in Skype for Business 2015.
- Configure and implement conferencing in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement additional conferencing options, such as dial-in conferencing, Microsoft Skype Room System (SRS), and Skype Meeting Broadcast.
- Design and implement monitoring and archiving in Skype for Business 2015.
- Deploy Skype for Business 2015 external access.
- Implement Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement high availability in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement disaster recovery in Skype for Business 2015.
- Design and deploy a hybrid Skype for Business environment.
- Plan and implement an upgrade from Lync Server to Skype for Business Server 2015.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|