The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or the cloud.
Students typically have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Is an IT professional who plans, implements, and maintains a multi-server deployment of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with SharePoint Online.
- Has broad familiarity with SharePoint workloads.
- Have experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with authentication and security technologies
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience or job experience is considered a solutions-based role where the candidate works within the solutions space covered by SharePoint, working on multiple solutions in the SharePoint space that includes document management, content management, and search.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013
- Design an information architecture
- Design logical and physical architectures
- Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
- Create web applications and site collections
- Plan and configure service applications
- Manage users and permissions
- Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Manage taxonomy
- Configure user profiles
- Configure enterprise search
- Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
An ideal candidate may have at least one year of experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2010 farms across a large enterprise,candidate can also have at least 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2007 and knowledge of the differences between 2007 and 2010, particularly the Service Application model.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|