This is a three-day course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
• A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
• A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
• Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
• Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
• Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience and have basic Windows navigation skills.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
At course completion
• Describe Office 365 services.
• Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
• Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
• Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business.
• Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
• Administer and troubleshoot Office 365 ProPlus.
• Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|